Advanced simulations based on numerical computations such as finite element method (FEM) and computational fluid dynamics (CFD) are an essential part of product development process. This capability enables virtual prototyping and testing which significantly cuts down product development time and cost. We provide full spectrum of numerical simulations, however, not every aspect of real world physics can or should be modeled on computer. In some cases, simple analytical models might be sufficient, on the other hand, experiments using physical prototype might be needed. Please consult with us to establish the right approach for your specific application. We offer the following capabilities:
General Structural Analysis
- General finite element analysis of Structures.
- Thermal Structural Coupled Analysis.
- Joints: Bolted, Adhesive (bonded), Welded, Riveted.
- Nonlinear Plasticity & Buckling.
- Fatigue and Fracture Analysis.
- Composite Structures.
Multi-body and Structural Dynamics
- Rigid Body Dynamics
- Flexible body Dynamics
- Simulation of Mechanisms and Machines.
- Mechanical Vibrations: Modal & Harmonic, Random Vibration Analysis.
- Transient Dynamics.
- Response Spectrum Analysis.
- Aeroelastic Analysis.
We use state of the art explicit dynamics solvers for:
- Vehicle crash simulations.
- Drop Test Simulations.
- Blast assessment.
- Turbo machinery blade breakage, penetration and fragmentation simulations.
- Critical speed analysis.
- Rotor stability predictions.
- Unbalanced Response.
- Transient speed ramp up and ramp down simulations.
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Laminar and Turbulent Flow Modeling.
- Heat Transfer.
- Steady State and Transient flows.
- Multiphase & Mixing Analysis.
- Vehicle Lift and Drag Analysis.
Expertise in fluid-structural and thermal –structural coupled field analysis.