CFD services topics includes:
- Thermal-Fluid systems
- Seals for gas/steam turbine (brush seal, labyrinth seal, honeycomb seal, cloth seal)
- Flow in porous media
- In-cylinder combustion for internal combustion engine
- Water turbines
- Heat exchangers
- More …
Thermal-Fluid System Design and Analysis
- The design starts with basic thermal-fluid equations once the pre-conceptual design is produced from ideas.
- The use of analytical equations is important by making some acceptable simplifications as the design geometry permits.
- CFD analyses are needed for design optimization before deciding a prototype manufacturing and testing.
- CFD is just an effective tool that shows thermal-flow behavior of the system as if the system is being tested.
- CFD shows temperature/pressure/flow fields in any point of design domain without disturbing the flow/thermal system.
Some of CFD practices:
- Honeycomb seal CFD analysis
- Brush seal CFD analysis
- Labyrinth seal CFD analysis
- Cloth seal CFD analysis
- Gate valve CFD analysis
- Banki water turbine CFD analysis
- CFD analysis of ROT for ORC (Radial Outflow Turbine for Organic Rankine Cycle)
- 3D in-cylinder combustion in internal combustion engine